Prairie Health Ventures
Kentuckiana Project Management Institute
Iowa Land Title Association
Organization of Public Purchasers Central Ohio
"It is with much delight that I write this letter of recommendation about Dave Schwensen as a speaker for your next event. Dave's presentation was not only entertaining, but informative on the subject of how we communicate. His style was engaging and interesting and kept the audience interested. He ended the session with a very humorous and engaging activity which left everyone laughing and realizing the importance of his message."
"I would highly recommend Dave for your next event. In a business world where sometimes we tend to get stuck in our own lingo and terms, Dave reminds us to step out of the box, start a conversation, and have fun! Dave is a great choice for your next speaker."
Upstate New York National Association of Educational Procurement
Educational Office Professionals of Ohio
"The camaraderie felt during the conference solidified when we ended with your upbeat, informative session. Every one of the evaluation forms rated you a 5 or 5+ out of 5 being most excellent."
* Excellent and engaging.
* Great interaction - loved the laughter.
* Dave Schwensen was fantastic - thank you!
* Nice to have practical tips - handouts, etc.
* Wish we had more time with Dave!
Automotive Profit Pro
Wisconsin Technology Educators Association
California Association of Educational Office Professionals
ASTD Workplace Learning & Performance Northeast Ohio Chapter
Indiana Association of Educational Office Professionals
"Thank you for being such an entertaining keynote speaker at our IAEOP Spring Conference. The attendees were extremely impressed and very positive of your wonderful message. I had many inquiries for information on how to contact you. I just wanted to give you a few responses...
* Good entertaining, good message. I really enjoyed this speaker.
* Great! This is what we need; fun, interactive, and interesting. Not just lots of talking! A real feel-good speaker.
* Wonderful way to start the conference! It really made everyone feel refreshed and comfortable.
* Humor is so important! His message applies to our profession.
* He was excellent!
* Very entertaining. Made me laugh. Great speaker.
* Great way to start conference. Laughter is wonderful.
* Very entertaining. Good tips for creating humor.
* Good speaker. Good message.
* Wonderful, wonderful, just what I needed!
Ohio Continuing Higher Education Association
"With many heavy content-oriented sessions during the two days of the conference, your presentation offered a wonderful change - not because it lacked content, but because it made us all feel better about ourselves. Some of the comments include:
* It was informative, encouraging and entertaining.
* The message was pertinent and well-presented.
* Dave was funny and had an excellent point.
* Awesome - loved it!
An important element of success is the ability to communicate your message and have it remembered. Each member of every team has experiences, thoughts and observations brimming with potential to break the ice whether making first impressions, maintaining established professional or educational relationships, increasing sales and productivity, or enhancing customer service. Good communication is a direct line to solid leadership. Some of our clients employing stronger communication tools based on personal creativity and good humor within a politically correct working environment include:
* Iowa Land Title Association (Des Moines, Iowa)
* Prairie Health Ventures (Nebraska City, Nebraska)
* Brennan Manna Diamond (Cleveland, Ohio)
* American Society Of Baking (Chicago, Illinois)
* Kentuckiana Project Management Institute (Louisville, Kentucky)
* Central Ohio Organization of Public Purchasers
* Wisconsin Technology Educators Association
* Virginia Retail Alliance
* Educational Office Professionals of Ohio
* Council of Smaller Enterprises (COSE)
* Midwest Association for Medical Equipment Services (Omaha, Nebraska)
* Metro Plains Management, LLC (Custer, South Dakota)
* Great Plains & Missouri Associations for College Admission Counseling (Overland Park, Kansas)
* New York State Association of Educational Office Professionals
* New England National Association of Educational Buyers
* California Association of Educational Office Professionals
* Ohio Continuing Higher Education Association
* New York National Association of Educational Procurement
* The Citizens Banking Company
* Ohio Capital Corporation For Housing
* Automotive Profit Pro (Cleveland, Ohio)
* Vita-Mix Corporation (Cleveland, Ohio)
* Youngstown State University
* Institute for Learning in Retirement
* Geauga County Dept of Community & Economic Development
* Air Conditioning Contractors of America
* Plumbing Heating Cooling Contractors
* American Society of Appraisers
* Firelands Regional Medical Health Center
* American Society of Trainers and Developers