An audience interactive training seminar, break-out session or keynote…
On using personal creativity and politically correct humor to improve communications and conversational skills with nationally recognized comedy coach and author Dave Schwensen.
* How can YOU enhance leadership skills?
* How do YOU get someone's attention and hold it long enough to remember what you say?
* How can YOU "break the ice" and make a memorable first impression?
* What can YOU do to improve teamwork?
* How can YOU increase networking opportunities?
* What separates YOU from everyone else offering superb customer service?
You could hand someone a million dollars – that would get my attention!
Enhancing your message…
With humor and creativity makes the difference. The simple truth is that successful people know how to start and continue conversations that are not only heard - but listened to and remembered. Colorful emails, high tech websites and expensive brochures may open the doors to communication, but eventually you'll have to meet face to face, pick up the phone, or be on screen during a video conference. These are all opportunities for YOU to separate yourself from the rest of the pack (your competition) and build successful and productive relationships with co-workers, clients or students.
How Are You?
Are YOU prepared? (Hint: It’s more than simply saying “Hello”).
* The key to strong leadership is communicating with your staff and co-workers.
* The key to productive teamwork and networking is building stronger relationships.
* The key to superb customer service is relating to your clients.
* The key to success in sales is separating yourself from your competition.
Participants gain a new awareness of what they already possess…
The results include:
* Better professional relationships.
* Enhanced leadership skills.
* Improved teamwork.
* Improved training / teaching skills.
* Effective customer service.
* Positive networking.
* Better presentation skills.
* Increased productivity and attendance.
* Relieve stressful situations.